February 19, 2011

G-O...GO, GO, GO!

I've gone back and forth with ideas of what and how I can both give to my community and strengthen my relationship with Jesus Christ.  By community, I don't just mean Shelbyville, KY.  Although we have many opportunities for missions within this marvelous Kentucky town, I have felt the need to serve others in my world community, not so close to my roots.  I want to be able to share with others the joys I have gained from my hometown.  I want to give to them through my actions and physical abilities.  I want to share with them the gifts our God has relentlessly provided me over the years.


I have a deep and special place in my heart for children.  I want to extend my heartfelt desire for such a mission to reach  children in other places.  I want to to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.  


I know that putting to play a decision as this requires a team.  I'm in search for that team.  I want to lead them toward the Global Outreach  (G.O.) Ministries and the great opportunities they can provide.  I'm still in the decision making stage of this journey, but I want to share this journey with about 9 others that wish to partake in my same visions.


Maybe WE can save the world, one child at a time.  With that, I leave you with this...







No comments: