It's been a fairly fabulous spring season thus far. I don't suppose I could complain. Especially since I'm continuing my work on adding a little more positive thinking and prayer to my life. My goal is to be 100% positive and prayerful everyday. I'm getting there!
Many of my prayers over the past month have involved plant life and being able to see the flowers, trees, and greenery grow and come to a more beautiful display of life...THAT TIME IS HERE! I've taken a handful or two of photos of the beauties throughout our yard. Little miracles, I believe...
 |
| clematis in bloom |
 |
| lamb's ear |
 |
| coreopsis |
 |
| lilac |
 |
| knockout rose beginning to show its true colors |
As our other friends begin to show their pretty faces, I may just let them be seen as well! These truly are one of life's joys, I tell ya! May you enjoy them as I much as I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment