June 27, 2011

We could all use one...

A really great mom and gal I've known for a number of years has decided to host a fabulous GIVEAWAY!  She's saying "Thanks" to all those that helped her make the list for, what I call, "Super Cool Mom," a.k.a Circle of Moms Top Adoption Blog list.  You truly need to check out her blog and the story of her family...
truly remarkable.
I've found myself sharing many a story and conversation about her posts.  I've sat and cried as I've read many of  them...most often tears of joy.  She's made a very large difference in one little boy's life.  However, I believe that difference has shown and 
changed the lives of SOOO many others!  
You've simply GOT to check out www.millionsofmiles.com!

Here's a snippet of her giveaway post...

JUNE 26, 2011

A Kindle Giveaway!

Thanks to you guys and your clicking fingers that voted for us every single day, we were named number six on the Circle of Moms Top Adoption Blogs list.  And as my way of saying "thanks" I'm giving away a Kindle! I have always said that we have the very best readers in the world and I mean it every single time.  Thank you for caring about our family and for rallying around our causes! You each deserve a Kindle, but alas, one is all that have to give away.  Hopefully you will win it!   

Up for grabs is the Kindle 2 Ereader 3G (in white):

*holds up to 1500 books
*downloads books in just 60 seconds.
* 3G capability means you can download books from anywhere
*read up to three weeks on a single battery charge
* weighs only 10 ounces
* 6 inch screen reads without glare


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for sharing! I had no idea you had a blog!!!!! I'm putting it in my reader now so I can read ever day! LOVE it!

lrlsmpls said...

Thanks! I don't get to it everyday, but I'm getting better :)