Is it really Monday again?
I was having a case of them for sure...until I awoke to a message..."SC schools CLOSED" (due to overnight snow accumulations)!!!
The greatest part is...
Make My Monday is here again!!
![]() |
| Jess & Kelly |
Being as how I have built a passion for cooking, I'm excited about this week's challenge...
"What's your favorite recipe for entertaining?"
MY favorite recipe for entertaining, and especially lately (I've made it 3 times in the past month!)...
Ultimate Super Bowl Dip
Now, since I've fallen in love with this concoction, I believe I'd better create a new name, being as how the Super Bowl has come and gone and my recipe is here to stay.
So, you, my friends, are now being introduced to my favorite recipe...
Fiesta Scoops Dip
Now, I mentioned that I've made this 3 times so far. I must also mention that each of those times has been very similar, yet very different, in the yummies that I include in my list of ingredients.
I'll go with a mix that I believe to be the tastiest. It really is very simple and has yet to have any leftovers.
Enjoy!
ingredients:
1 8oz. package of cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup mayo (or horseradish sauce)
1 lb package of sausage
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/4 cup red bell peppers
garlic powder to taste (and extra taste)
1/2 package frozen spinach
1/4 cup Velveeta cheese cubed
directions:
Preheat oven to 350.
Brown sausage with onions and peppers in skillet. This is where you add the extra taste of garlic powder.
Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, and mayo (or horsey) in a medium sized bowl.
Add in sausage mixture then thawed spinach.
Pour mixture in baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve with Tostito scoops.
I won't say, "I told ya so!"


4 comments:
That looks delish, I need to try to make that! thanks for linking up!xoxo
Oh, goodness me! That sounds amazing!! I am going to have to make this for sure. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thanks so much for linking up!! :)
Sounds wonderful! Love the name, Fiesta!!
I'm with Jess. It totally sounds AMAZING! I am saving it to my recipes folder. YUM! Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment