March 26, 2012

It's that time of year...

So...yes...it's Monday.  But it's a Monday in Spring and that's all the better!  I'm catching up with my fav's, Jess & Kel!  Won't you join us for...
 Mommy’s Sippy Cup
Today's questions are:
What is your favorite thing about spring?  Favorite color?  Favorite flower?  Favorite place to enjoy?  Favorite thing to do outdoors?


For me...
I love spring because of the fresh and new beginnings.  I love the smells, sounds, and scenery of this vibrant time of year!


Pinned Image
fresh cut grass
babies


My favorite colors include all that is spring.
I'm into yellows and teals, with some grey intertwined!




My favorite flowers include everything in bloom.  Although I especially love lilies and my clematis (see below)!




Stunning! flowers in the garden


My favorite place IS the outdoors!
Everything feels so free and blissful...

3 comments:

Carissa said...

I love spring too! Babies, flowers and I loved your spring outfit on Sunday!!

Lift Like A Mom said...

Oh, goodness! I love those flowers!! Soooo pretty!

Thanks so much for linking up!

Anonymous said...

cute post! thanks for linking up! i love all those things too!