May 10, 2010

A smidge of Southern grace...

I'm having a bit of withdrawal from my decor desires.  Until the school year comes to a close, my wishes are on the back burner.  For the meantime, I'll sift through photos of my dreams come true... 



This vintage style room offers an country-eclectic look.  For more eclectic ideas, check out Anthropologie.  Great Stuff by Paul also has some interesting accessories!



Vintage suitcases...undeniably gorgeous!


white vanity table with three vintage mirrors and floor lamp
I'm wanting a simple, yet unique, vanity...I think I may have found just the thing!



The hutch, in white, is just one of my new desires.  It will match perfectly with my grandmother's Moderntone Depression glass blue dishes!  I WILL own this (or something close) one day soon!



My blue dishes, from my Meme's estate.


I'm starting to get an itch for more...with 19 days of school left, who knows what'll begin to happen!

No comments: