January 2, 2011

New Year...New Decade...New Traditions





It's a new year AND a new decade...what will I make of it?  I'm looking forward to all that is to come for my family and friends.  There is so much "new" in my life that I don't even know where to begin. 


New year...resolutions/"I cans"... (in no particular order):
1) I can create and maintain a diet primarily consisting of water-rich fruits and vegetables, 
2) I can create and maintain a workout that works for me, 
3) I can continue strengthening my relationship with God, 
4) I can be a more intentional teacher, 
5) I can give more quality time to my husband and family. 


I'm looking forward to (again, in no particular order)...
1)   a new brother-in-law...my sister's redeployment (return home);
2)   new babies (of friends);
3)   continuing new family traditions;
4)   new vacation exploration(s);
5)   new trips to Louisiana (Geaux Tigers!)
6)   new clothing and fashions;
7)   new home furnishings and decor;
8)   a new ride;
9)   a new alma mater;
10) a new and healthy ME!!


With all of the above comes my revised trek with God to less worry and anxiety and more peace and grace!
May God Bless You All!

No comments: