So, I've completely slacked in the blogging area of my life the past month. I'm hugely sorry to all who have patiently awaited my next blessing count. I can say that my hiatus is due to great cause! (Check out my last post and you'll understand.) However, NO EXCUSES! (I've said that a few times lately...it's starting to ring a bell.) Now, to myself...
"Self...get it in gear!"
Regardless...I'm back and ready to continue to shine!
I have to admit that my other favorite season is upon us! Spring is still my absolute fave, but Fall is so gorgeous too and it holds a very special date for me...our anniversary! However, I'm such a sucker for caramel apples, football, pumpkins, mums, family...!!!
I suppose that brings me my next blessing...the changing of seasons (Except Winter!...Well, okay, it's nice when it starts...I wish it were MUCH shorter though!)
![]() |
| A recent zoo visit... captured scene. |
~ #4: To seasons that change and guide us through life's blessings. ~

No comments:
Post a Comment