After months of following a genuinely "shining" project and it now being a new year with change, I've decided to make a change for myself and subscribe to the projects e-mail feeds. Upon my first read and second day in The Shine Project know, I'm learning great things in regards to His plan for me for 2012.
I've thought long and hard about resolutions and goals for myself this 2012 year. I don't want to follow paths I haven't concluded in years past. I know and understand that change is needed in my life. I believe (and agree with Ashley) that change is a process. Goal setting is a process. It's a KISS thing for me (keep.it.simple.stupid ).
I'm ready for a process of positive change so I may follow a more optimistic journey. I want that change to be in the form of shining my light so others may be able to witness the good in life. I want to motivate others to experience this change as well.
I'm ready for a process of positive change so I may follow a more optimistic journey. I want that change to be in the form of shining my light so others may be able to witness the good in life. I want to motivate others to experience this change as well.
I want to share a challenge I've just begun. A challenge to create change in my life. First of which is copied & pasted below...
"We're all here to motivate each other along our growing pains of change.
So! Your challenge to kick off the new year is simple.
Answer this question,
"If I could change one thing in the world, what would it be?"
Write down the first thing that comes to mind.
Then make a list of ways that YOU can help make that change.
Make it as simple as possible."
As you complete this first challenge over the next couple of days, pay a visit to Ashley and share. May you begin to create and explore your shining abilities in 2012.
As for me...
One thing in the world I would change is
the ability to share my personal gifts with others.
ways that I can help make the change to a better me
~ continue to share my story with others ~
that it may comfort those
who are struggling along with me
~ open my schedule to more volunteer opportunities ~
(one in particular, for me, Tyson's Chance www.tysonschance.com)
~ give back to my community ~
~ form a small group devotional ~
~ babysit for friends ~

1 comment:
Great post. I love your list of ways to be a better you.
New follower :)
Post a Comment