It's a day that's simply dreaded by many. We place blame on it when we're feeling down, overwhelmed, behind, and off guard. We can't get around it, over it, or under it. It simply is what it is and we have to give it our best shot. We have no choice.
To motivate us through this day, we can keep in mind it's creator. HE creates great things! He created each of us, right?!
Even still, we seem to always have a bad case of it and it's going to continue to smack us right in the face once a week!
Have you guessed yet?
It's THE MONDAY'S!!
Since we have no choice but to face it head on with great joy, why not make the best of it?! We can even motivate others to share those bests of our horrible cases!
SO, I'm joining! Won't you?

2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! I didn't even realize this was you until I kept reading. That's awesome! I'm so excited :)
I'm from Lousiana, too!! My parents are trying to make me crazy jealous right now bc they are at Mardi Gras.....and I am not! haha :)
Have a wonderful rest of your day!
I'm excited too!!
I have to say, I'm not actually from Louisiana. Although my heart is there! My big brother moved down after his wedding in '92. He took a piece of my heart with him. I've since become a HUGE LSU football fan!
I would SO love to be at Mardi Gras too!! :)
Thanks for your joy! I can't wait to continue to get to know you!
Post a Comment