
The case of the Monday's has arrived. It's here, like it or not. However, THIS Monday is a wee bit different. Different in two ways for me!
The first and greatest of all...Make My Monday linky party with Jess and Kelly!!! Second, it's a day off for me!
SO, I have the time to sip my coffee v e r y s l o w l y, write a post, and enjoy all my bloggy friends that make my days a good bit better. I'm LOVING this Monday!
To fulfill our first link-up, I've chosen my one word answers. I have to admit, it wasn't simple. I'm thinking it's not simple for anyone who blogs. We blog for many reasons, but one great reason is the fact that we're wordy. (imagine that?!) Therefore, one word responses to questions...not. so. simple. However, I DID IT! Can you?! Join us and find out!
Here goes...
What is one word that describes you? hearty
one word to describe your life... blessed
one word to describe your love... BIG
one word to describe your body... work-in-progress
one word to describe your cooking... tasteful
one word to describe your career... teacher
one word to describe your hobby... volunteer
one word to describe your style... fun
one word to describe your blog... open
one word to describe your home... comfy
To sum it all up and take you back to my one word that describes ME...

4 comments:
Thanks for linking up friend! love your answers!
I love it. Great answers!!! Thanks so much for stopping by.
Be sure to check in next week. I think we are doing a fashion question :)
Enjoy your Monday and have a relaxing day:D
Loved your answers! I'm your newest follower!! Can't wait to get to know you better!
http://www.ramblingsofafabulousbrunette.com/
Post a Comment