
As part of the inspirations I've encountered this year so far, I've really expanded my giving desires. More so, my "pay it forward" desires.
I honestly believe that this world can be a more positive place to live in our time here. The only way for that to happen is change. I want to be a part of that change. I believe that kind of change starts with our relationship with God. It extends into change of our own self. We've got to look a the man in the mirror! Afterward comes our own small strategies for changing the world.
My small strategy for change has been in little random acts of kindness. Leaving cookies and milk for my classroom custodian, smiling at strangers, dropping quarters in gumball and toy machines as I leave restaurants and the grocery, and leaving payment for people in line behind me at checkouts. I've tried little ways of "paying it forward."
Now, to back up a bit...
I've been following The Shine Project for months now and A LOT closer since New Year's as I've joined the weekly challenges. I've anticipated a project announcement that Ashley's been advertising. The announcement was made today!!! (SEE!!!)
Ironic?!
I can't wait to get started! Won't you join?!
*check out http://www.spreadtheshine.com/*
Now, to back up a bit...
I've been following The Shine Project for months now and A LOT closer since New Year's as I've joined the weekly challenges. I've anticipated a project announcement that Ashley's been advertising. The announcement was made today!!! (SEE!!!)
Ironic?!
I can't wait to get started! Won't you join?!
*check out http://www.spreadtheshine.com/*
No comments:
Post a Comment